Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.146 BGN / GBP
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 128% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,647 лв (£1,700) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lviv costs 17,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £24,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)