Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.186 BGN / AUD
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 121% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,980 лв (AU$3,356) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 5 hours ago)