Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 967 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00538 BGN / HUF
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 27% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,288 лв (424,886 Ft) in Budapest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)