Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40157 BGN / RON
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,857 лв (4,624 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)