Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.833 BGN / BBD
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 113% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,836 лв (4,607 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)