Cost of living in Bhisho, South Africa vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09844 BGN / ZAR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhisho (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,950 лв (R 19,805) in Bhisho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 3 hours ago)