Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00011 BGN / IDR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,616 лв (Rp 14,366,108) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)