Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.600 BGN / TND
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,068 лв (1,779 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨55 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨44 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)