Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00044 BGN / COP
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,531 лв (COL$3,456,727) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)