Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,397 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.958 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 102% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,427 лв (€1,750) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 2 hours ago)