Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.228 BGN / BND
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 62% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,920 лв (B$2,378) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Provo, Utah costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)