Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.986 BGN / AZN
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 7% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,666 лв (1,690 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 3 hours ago)