Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,302 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.953 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,228 лв (€1,653) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)