Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10672 BGN / EGP
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 37% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,009 лв (E£ 9,454) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cadiz costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)