Cost of living in Arad, Romania vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40254 BGN / RON
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is about the same as in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,761 лв (4,376 lei) in Arad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 2 hours ago)