Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00146 BGN / KRW
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,176 лв (₩2,856,518) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tirana costs 160 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vadodara costs ₨375 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 40,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)