Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00141 BGN / KRW
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 111% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 4,009 лв (₩2,842,974) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 4,500,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 6 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 6 hours ago)