Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 239 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.953 BGN / EUR
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 2,845 лв (€1,457) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)