Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
WARNING! Akure has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Akure.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00441 BGN / NGN *
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 131% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 3,928 лв (890,114 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨2,568 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨50 (about 4 hours ago)