Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 675 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04582 BGN / ETB
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 8% more expensive than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, you would need at least 1,726 лв (37,678 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 лв in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baghdad costs 750,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Edinburgh costs £1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $24,574 (about 2 hours ago)