Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Plovdiv, Bulgaria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21937 BGN / TRY
Do you live in Plovdiv? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 лв in Plovdiv you would need to make just about 1,094 лв (4,988TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)