Cost of living in Zhuhai, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.630 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhuhai (China) is 30% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,394 lei (10,154元) in Zhuhai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fortaleza costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)