Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.633 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,131 lei (8,110元) in Zhengzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 2 hours ago)