Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.926 RON / EUR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 9,019 lei (€1,831) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maracaibo costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (about 3 hours ago)