Cost of living in Yinchuan, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.630 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 5,214 lei (8,277元) in Yinchuan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)