Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.082 RON / PLN
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,324 lei (5,843 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)