Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05534 RON / INR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 34% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,414 lei (₨61,696) in Visakhapatnam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)