Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00368 RON / KRW
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,820 lei (₩2,395,175) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)