Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00145 RON / MNT
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 17% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,229 lei (2,913,062 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of bread in Nairobi costs Shilling28 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 206,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)