Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.736 RON / BRL
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,443 lei (R$ 6,040) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 84,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)