Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.926 RON / EUR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 69% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 8,771 lei (€1,781) in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pereira costs COL$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 3 hours ago)