Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20511 RON / MXN
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 5,117 lei (Mex$ 24,946) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)