Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.255 RON / ILS
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 156% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 13,296 lei (10,593 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Libreville costs 55,850 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 95TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)