Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00029 RON / IDR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 16% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,564 lei (Rp 19,411,295) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)