Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00028 RON / IDR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,941 lei (Rp 20,993,628) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (about 2 hours ago)