Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.632 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 41% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,616 lei (10,475元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 32 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perm costs руб 39,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)