Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Ploieşti, Romania
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00010 RON / IRR *
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,455 lei (﷼ 55,827,705) in Shiraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 5.40 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 3 hours ago)