Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.630 RON / CNY
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 50% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 7,332 lei (11,629元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Faro costs €2.25 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osasco costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)