Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.514 RON / BAM
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,672 lei (2,257KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 5.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 8 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)