Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.522 RON / BAM
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,467 lei (2,168KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronel Oviedo costs 300,000 Gs (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zaragoza costs €24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faro costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)