Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.737 RON / BRL
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,134 lei (R$ 5,607) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 825 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moncton costs C$67 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$21,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santander costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)