Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07263 RON / DOP
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,976 lei (RD$ 68,516) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)