Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,756 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00584 RON / CLP
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,850 lei (CH$1,173,917) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)