Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 RON / COP
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 18% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,404 lei (COL$3,867,883) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €18 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £712 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamamatsu costs ¥10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lyon costs €0.83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)