Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.588 RON / BOB
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 5,216 lei ($b8,868) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 4 hours ago)