Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.17213 RON / HNL
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 5,650 lei (L 32,822) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)