Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.736 RON / BRL
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 4,464 lei (R$ 6,068) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)