Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.089 RON / USD
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, you would need at least 6,283 lei ($1,537) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 lei in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)