Cost of living in Patna, India vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05474 RON / INR
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 33% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,462 lei (₨63,252) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)