Cost of living in Omsk, Russia vs Ploieşti, Romania
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05481 RON / RUB
Do you live in Ploieşti? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Ploieşti (Romania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 lei in Ploieşti you would need to make just about 3,360 lei (руб 61,301) in Omsk.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 4 hours ago)